Monday, November 11, 2013

BODIE and FOU Christmas Gift guide : Monochrome gifts



























































How are you? Have you started your Christmas shopping? 
I have :-) Not because I'm mega organised but because I know from experience that leaving the toys Mila really wants to the last minute is a stressful, past experience that I do not intend to replicate. 
Last year, I had to scour 4 different Disney stores across London (excruciating experience in December) to get the doll that was on her list for the past two years. I failed year 1 and managed to get the last one on display, unboxed year 2....
So this year, I'm starting early and I thought I would also kick off our BODIE and FOU Christmas Gift Guide with gorgeous, monochrome gifts (you will find a selection on page 9 of our Christmas catalogue too).

1. Bear of a Few Words print >> £15
2. Family Hearts print >> £35
3. Circus print >> £35
4. Arne Jacobsen design letter cup >> £12.50
5. New-York black & copper wall lamp >> £125
6. Agnes vase >> from £17
7. A5 Black notebook >> £8
8. Le Paper bag >> £8.50
9. Paper star >> £8
10. Masking tape >> £3
11. Leather shopper bag >> £180
12. Half-moon wallpaper >> £59.95
13. Urbanears headphones >> £50
14. Rubber washing-up bowl >> £60
15. Set of 3 votive candles >> £10
16. Grey paper star >> £10
17. Small Talk print >> £55
18. KC Atwood aftershave >> £24
19. Geometric black vase >> from £45


LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment