Monday, December 9, 2013

VIPP Christmas styling competition

Last week, I was invited to Copenhagen to visit Vipp flagship store (which is beautifully designed) and to participate in a food styling competition with various bloggers from all around Europe.

Sadly I dropped my phone in the morning of the event so I couldn't share a lot of things on Instagram which is a real shame because there were so many cool things to show you.
I teamed up with Nina from Stylizimo, Indre from M i M a, Annett from 101Woonideeën and Laura from The Sweetspot.

It was hugely fun and very well organised. I found food styling quite tricky as you have to be fast and work out in advance what atmosphere you want to create.
Personally I prefer creating stories with objects and eat the food but I really enjoyed the experience.
Each of the three teams had five dishes to style with products from Vipp and from other Danish brands.

All the images on this post are the styling our team did, which was then photographed by Anders Hviid
Once we're done, we put three gorgeous long tables together and had a fantastic diner prepared by Chef Mikkel Karstad together with the Vipp team and the Vipp family. It was a fantastic event and I can't thank Michael, Jette and Sophie for the warm welcome.

Props credits:
Broste (www.brostecopenhagen.com)
House Doctor (www.HouseDoctor.dk)
Gense (www.gense.dk)
Stilleben (www.stilleben.dk)
Butik for Borddækning (www.butikforborddaekning.dk)
SkjalmP (www.hskjalmp.dk)
Made a Mano (www.madeamano.com)
Vipp (www.vipp.com)

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!





Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment