Tuesday, December 10, 2013

We all need a "Feel Good" throw in our lives....



























































I think one of the things I enjoy the most during winter time is staying at home and watch a movie with my little family, curling up on the sofa.
Mostly because I don't like Winter or rather Winter is not great for me.
I suffer from S.A.D. and this Winter has been especially bad.
Steve bought me a special light for S.A.D. on amazon a few years back which I really recommend if you suffer from it like me.
Other things that I do to fight off this flipping thing is go out early at weekends to see an exhibition, brunch with friends or go for a bike ride by the river like we did last Sunday.
Even if you don't feel like it, light exercise, spend some time with friends and family and just going out of your home, is the best thing you can do for yourself.
We have a few family traditions between us three and one of them is to watch a family movie together late Sunday afternoon. We will start watching something at 5pm with the fire on, then Steve will cook diner and then we will eat in front of the movie.
It's simple but I love it and it makes Sunday evenings a lot more bearable. With that in mind, I really wanted to add a warm, beautiful throw to our winter collection and I highly recommend this one. The dark grey is now sold out but there is a still a few left in taupe (above) and khaki.
Have a great week

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment