Monday, January 13, 2014

Mila for Laura Ashley

 BODIE and FOU Le Blog for Laura Ashley
BODIE and FOU Le blog for Laura Ashley
BODIE and FOU Le Blog for Laura Ashley
Just before Christmas, Laura Ashley contacted a few other bloggers and myself to take part into their new campaign challenge "15 uses for a throw".
As we were about to leave for New-Zealand to spend time with family and I had very little time left, I packed the beautiful throw I received and took it to the Coromandel Peninsula (a beautiful part of New-Zealand on the north island).

{At the beach...}
The Shaldon stripe throw I chose, turned out to be perfect thing to have at the beach.
With its large size (150 x 200 cm), it was just perfect to wrap Mila and her cousins the evenings we stayed longer at the beach to have toasting marshmallows and as it was made of cotton and machine washable, I wasn't too worried about getting it soiled.
You can see on the Laura Ashley blog how everyone used the throw>>

// Photography: Karine Köng | All Rights Reserved

Sharing is caring ❤️ Leave a comment and let's have a chat...












0 comments:

Post a Comment