Thursday, January 16, 2014

Today I love...



























































Emma Dunn's styling...
I didn't spend a lot of time online when I was in New-Zealand but once in a while I would check Instagram when I managed to get a wi-fi connection and it's where I spotted this beautiful styling of our products by Emma for Weddings magazine.
I can't tell you how much I love the styling of this photo. 
I love the rawness of the brick wall contrasting with the organic shapes of the Dadasi collectionthe soft, white linen tablecloth from Zara Home and the bamboo lamp...stylish yet natural and welcoming.

One of my resolutions this year is to come up with a table styling that is easy to do (read not time consuming because time is something I don't really have).
I want it to be stylish, relaxed and welcoming the way I love my home to be and I was wondering if it was something you would be interested too? Let me know and I will prepare something for you.

// Photography: Max Attenborough | Styling: Emma Dunn (as Emma's website is not ready you can contact her via her IG)

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment