Wednesday, January 22, 2014

You are fringe or pas fringe?

Yesterday I was showing an old photo of me to Mila on which I had a fringe...
Mila: "You were a lot nicer with a fringe..."
Me: "ah bon? I don't look like nice now?"
Mila: "si... but you were nicer with a fringe, it suits you better"
My father used to tell me all the time when I was a teen that short hair suited me better so I see that having an opinion on my hairdo or the lack of it runs in the family.

To be honest, I had the fringe for a few years so I quite fancy a change. I took a photo to my hairdresser before flying to New-Zealand and felt like bombing the place when I came out but hey, I was off to the beach so I thought I could live with it.


Secretly I long to look like the girl on photo no 2...genre I've just came out of bed looking damn sexy.

Having a fringe has a few advantages:
1/ It hides small wrinkles and expression lines on the forehead
2/ It's the only thing I manage to style properly when blowing my hair dry,
3/ And it makes you look younger.
So what do you think? Fringe ou pas fringe?

// Photography: 1. | 2.


0 comments:

Post a Comment