Friday, February 21, 2014

April & May styling for ZARA | BODIE and FOU Kids

Gorgeous it was first time around, gorgeous it still is...
and I'm talking about the styling my friend Jantine and Vivian from April & May did for the ZARA Baby Collection 2014.
The only thing I regret is that sometimes makes that often, the ZARA collections feel a lot like a blank copy of Kids fashion labels which may not have the financial support and overheads that Zara has (and I do love ZARA)....

but I also LOVE Spanish brand Bobo Choses and I can't help thinking that those gorgeous little trousers with pineapples lemons print look very much like what Bobo Choses did a couple of years ago...


Wouldn't it be a more positive and ethical way for big brands like ZARA to do collaborations with independent designers the way H&M does it or Monoprix in France? I know it is now the 'kind' world we live in but having been at the receiving end of copycats last year, I think it's a real shame.
I guess with a comment like this, I will never get asked to style for them :-)
What do you think?

Sharing is caring ❤️ Leave a comment and let's have a chat...



0 comments:

Post a Comment