Sunday, February 9, 2014

BODIE and FOU inspiring cafés: The Grind Coffee Bar, Putney

 Inspiring Cafés by BODIE and FOU http://blog.bodieandfou.com/

Inspiring Cafés http://blog.bodieandfou.com/

How is your weekend so far? 
I had a fantastic day yesterday at the launch of the Hush SS/2014 collection which was hosted at the home of Hush's Founder Mandy Watkins. 
I've been a customer of Hush for years so yes I do love the brand very much and the effortless Australian style it conveys but the Summer collection made my heart jumped with joy.
I can't wait to get my hands on this boyfriend's jeans and little blue jacket and these bracelets and scarfI've already posted a few photos on Instagram but I will do a proper post this week to give you a preview of the collection out on 18th Feb.
Mandy and her team treated us to a very healthy, yummy vegetarian lunch catered by Riverford and we left with a copy of their fab Riverford Farm Cook Book (I love it! so more of this later).

Today, Steve, Mila and I had brunch at this lovely kiwi café in Putney: The Grind Coffee bar. I loved the decor and you can achieve a similar look with these Shoreditch lightsThey have a lot of healthy options, sadly no gluten-free bread but I had delicious scrambled eggs with bacon and halloumi cheese.
I'm off baking for the rest of the afternoon.
Have a fabulous Sunday. Bises

© Photography: Karine Kong | All Rights Reserved
Follow me on Instagram >>

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment