Friday, February 7, 2014

Life with Mila | My age

Sometimes, Mila gets worried about my age. She doesn't think I'm old or look old, she thinks the number is old...

Mila: "...mamaaan, I don't like you being 40"

Me: "Yes I know but that's ok... I mean technically I'm 44"
Mila: "Yes I know but I don't like it....can't you be...30 for instance?"
Me: ":-) yes if you want...in my head I'm 30 anyway..."

Mila: "Ok, then let's say you're 34!"

Me: "OK cool, let's do that. What about papa? What age shall we give him?

Mila:"Umm..46" (he is turning 47 this year)

Me: "Really! You want me to be with someone older than me*"
Mila: "OK...44!!"

Mwouahahahah


**For the record, I don't have an issue with it


























































LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment