Monday, February 17, 2014

HUSH HOMEWEAR: SS/2014 COLLECTION

A couple of weeks ago, I attended the launch of the Hush Homewear SS/2014 collection and as mentioned here and there I had a fantastic time!
There were so many pieces that are just right up my street! The Hush SS/2014 collection is NOW LIVE and here is a selection of my favourite pieces:

1/ BOYFRIEND JEANS + MULTI-COLOURED CARDI




I wrote about the Boyfriend jeans last July as my outfit perfection and it's still on top of my fav looks.
The Hush cardi is just fab...combining the feel of a Chanel jacket with a biker jacket cut, it feels right on trend yet something I would wear for a few seasons. Worn with Boyfriend jeans and high heels or a pair of converse, it's simply perfect. It also comes in coral.

2/ DENIM BLUE SHORTS + COCOON CARDI


Once thing I always pack when we are off to France or New-Zealand is a pair of denim shorts and some white t-shirts. In fact, each time, I wonder why I bother packing lots of other things because I always seem to spend my whole holidays in the same outfit (I'm not much of a dressed-up kind of girl at the beach...) and since the ones I bought in Aix-en-Provence from Kookai a few years back are now too large for me, its time to get these Denim Blue.

3/ SPANISH DANCER SCARF & IPANEMA BRACELETS
I spotted this fabulous Spanish Dancer scarf on Tanya at the launch party and was immediately smitten with it! I love the colour, I love the vibe.


Then I saw these stunning and colourful Ipanema bracelets and that was it, I was hooked!
I think, it was like the cherry on the top. An explosion of feel-good vibes and colours and now I really can't wait for the Summer to come.


I hope you enjoyed this. I would love to know which pieces are your favourite...Bises
Sharing is caring ❤️ Leave a comment and let's have a chat... 





0 comments:

Post a Comment