Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy memories...

I didn't think I would be posting before Tuesday's post but here we go with a sore throat that keeps me awake and not much to do without waking up the rest of the family. Thanks God, I had packed some wonderful things from Neals Yard Remedies
Still...what a wonderful day we had on the slopes....
Amazing snow and scenery (it felt like we were in The White Company's winter catalogue), very few people, to the point that sometimes it felt like we had the slopes to ourselves and two little girls having a laugh, encouraging each other and having a ball.

They have two different personalities, two different styles on the skis.
Mila will go as fast as she can, fall a thousands time, get up straight away and carry on.
Lily will go at her own pace very diligently, fall twice, cries for a while but they will both arrive at the same time.

The thing I love the most about those any holidays we spend en famille is seeing how these two love each other, how they look out for each other, even if they don't see as much as they used to and the wonderful feeling that each time we spend time together, we are building happy memories to cherish for the rest of their lives.
What do you love the most about holidays with your siblings and their kids?
http://blog.bodieandfou.com/

http://blog.bodieandfou.com/

If you're off skiing soon, here are a couple of things I always pack: the organic Elderberry throat spray and this inhalation oil
I usually pack aromatherapy candles too but I completely forgot about it this time!

During the Summer, I swear by this Aloe Vera juice to soothe Mila's skin except when we go to New-Zealand as Steve's parents have Aloe Vera plants in their garden.

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment