Friday, February 14, 2014

Off skiing with the family

In a few hours, we will be on our way to Paris to pick up Elodie and Lily and then off to the slopes in Andorra. 
I can't tell you how excited I am.
We started going to Andorra when Elodie was living in Barcelona and loved it so much that we keep returning. Arinsal is a fantastic station for family with young kids (the girls were 5 & 6 when we took them the first time), the snow has mostly been great and the weather pretty good too. You can find more info about ski rental here.

The previous years, we flew to Toulouse, rented a car and stayed in a nice hotel so meals were sorted for us at breakfast and diner time. This year, we have decided to drive down and rent a flat so I've packed enough gluten-free pasta, bread and flour to last me for a week. 
The kiwi has packed Gin & tonic...
Banana cake recipe, courtoisy of my sister-in-law Lynda from New-Zealand | 




























































Since we will be staying in a lovely flat, I've packed a few things to make the flat feels like home from home.
1/ One of our "Feel-good" throw for the car and to cuddle up on the sofa there
2/ The new cardi I got from the Hush Sale (image above)
3/ Monopoly to play in the evening with the girls
3/ Super comfy sheep boots to hang out in the flat after a day on the slopes
4/ My Sorel Carabou boots. I bought mine in Andorra at the end of our last ski holidays but I found a pair for Steve at 50% OFF at John Lewis
5/ and my muffins tins...I use my sister-in-law's banana cake recipe (above) to make GF muffins by just replacing the normal flour by GF flour.
Via Coffee in The Mountains



























































I don't think I will be blogging a lot while there but I will be on Instagram and I have scheduled one post on Tuesday morning to show you the new SS/2014 Hush collection which is fab! Have a fab weekend. Bises

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment