Monday, March 17, 2014

BODIE and FOU NEW SS/14 | THE BLUE COLLECTION

I'm so so excited!
The first part of our new SS/2014 collection is now online and I can't tell you how much I love it!
So let me talk you through our new HAPPY HOME COLLECTION and my favourite pieces to create an effortlessly chic and relaxed, feel-good, summery vibe in your home even if you live in the city...


1/ These turquoise blue tumblers
Just having them on the table with white ceramic plates, homemade salad and fresh lemonade make me feel like I'm on holiday in my house in France.

2/ This beautiful embroidered pouffe
A really, gorgeous piece to have at home. It will look amazing on natural or white floorboards and if you're on a budget, just paint a couple of cheap, wooden crates in white and put a few blue and white cushions around for your friends. You will feel as if you are in Ibiza or Greece in no time...
The Nomad pouffe is also available in coral here
 Nomad embroidered pouffe Blue Summer Home Accessories

3/ The Souk embroidered cushion
A great alternative if you can't afford the Nomad pouffe but still want to inject an uplifting touch of Summer into your home. Mix it with the Souk cushion in turquoise, both colours look really nice together.

If you're aiming to achieve the kind of natural look I have at home, they are 3 basic pieces you need to get...This stool which you can use as a side table by your sofa (white the sofa!), the Z1 or Z5 pendant light and as mentioned above a white sofa.
Best one is the Ghost sofa by Paola Navone (soon available on BODIE and FOU) but if you can't afford it, start by covering your old sofa with a white sheet and paint the room in white to capture as much light as possible. Read about my home in MILK magazine here
 Antique Elm stool Naturals Stools Handmade















































I hope you will love this Happy Summer Home collection as much as I do and if you do, please let me know :-)) If you don't, just keep it for yourself hahaha. Have a fab week. Bises

// Photography: François Köng, Styling: Karine Köng | All Rights Reserved

Sharing is caring ❤️ Leave a comment and let's have a chat...





0 comments:

Post a Comment