Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Design Bloggers at Home by Ellie Tennant | Inspiring books

There are some really exciting interiors books coming out over the next few months and today I wanted to tell you about the lovely Ellie Tennant and her new book Design Bloggers at Home: Fresh interiors inspiration from leading online trend-setters in which my home is featured.
 Design Bloggers At Home book on BODIE and FOU le Blog

Ellie's debut title published by Ryland Peters & Small is one close to my heart, not because my home is in it, but because I feel that recently, things have finally shifted for bloggers (especially in Europe as in the US things shifted a few years back) and Ellie's fabulous book is a testimonial to the amazing, creative online community of interiors bloggers out there and their very unique voice and style.


In her book, Design Bloggers at Home, Ellie met up with fifteen bloggers from around the world and put together in-depth case studies to cover a very diverse and inspiring range of cutting-edge blogger's spaces.
I don't include myself in this "cutting-edge"thing because as much as I love our home, I've seen it enough and I feel a lot more inspired by looking at other people's spaces and seeing what they have created for themselves, and Ellie has covered some pretty amazing spaces from a pared-back monochrome cabin in Scandinavia to a colour-filled apartment in California (the front cover is the home of Jonathan Lo from Happy Mundane).

The book is also packed with lots of creative, accessible ideas to use in your own home like this white coffee table below I made out of an industrial pallet. I think I have posted the instructions somewhere and I can try to find them if you want them...


I'm really looking forward to the launch of this book and to the launch party at Brixton East, a former furniture factory. How cool and very appropriate is this space!?
If you have any questions about anything above featured in my home, just leave a comment and once again, massive congratulations to Ellie for this wonderful, new book!
Launch: 10th April 2014
Design Bloggers at Home by Ellie Tennant (photography by Rachel Whiting) is available to pre-order from rylandpeters.com and from Amazon here

Sharing is caring ❤️ Leave a comment and let's have a chat...



0 comments:

Post a Comment