Monday, March 10, 2014

5 things in pink and burgundy to indulge in...

Until recently, the only 'burgundy' thing that was coming closer to me, was red wine mais ca c'était avant...
Now that Steve and I have given up wine, carbs and we are trying to reduce our sugar intake for Lent (don't ask how this is going...), my indulgences are limited to what I can sleep in, wear and decorate my home with...so here are 5 beautiful things in pink and burgundy we can all indulge in.






I'm SO loving this Vintage rose pyjamas from Hush...and I've just received a copy of Holly's new book she did with Leslie Shewring and it's beautiful. I will do a post on this soon.

OK re. sugar intake reduction, this is early days but I found it way easier to give up smoking 2 years ago or even not drinking at all than reducing sugar and I don't even put sugar in my tea. It feels like we are both suffering from sugar withdrawal symptoms. Steve was pretty cranky on Sunday, I was yesterday but as it takes 30 days a break a bad habit, we will stick to it. Have you made any changes to your health and diet recently?

// 1. Burgundy linen pillow cases from BODIE and FOU | 2. Vintage rose pyjamas from Hush | 3. Image via Soup of Freckles (similar pink bed linens here) | 4. Paris City map print from here | 5. Image from Decorate with Flowers by Holly Becker & Leslie Shewring

Sharing is caring ❤️ Leave a comment and let's have a chat...




0 comments:

Post a Comment