Saturday, March 22, 2014

Less is more...the Tribeca table

As we are about to embark on massive renovation works, I'm selling two Tribeca table lamps in white, which I got from BODIE and FOU.
Retail price was £139.99, I'm offering them each at £80 + P&P.
They have been featured in Living Etc and a few other magazines and you can see how I used mine when I styled this shot...

They are in pretty condition except the top which has a few dust marks. If you want to see more photos, please email me at leblog@bodieandfou.com
Postage in the UK will be £5.95 and Europe between £10 & £12.

If you live in Paris, my sister Elodie is selling a set of vintage metal chairs to collect from Paris 17e. I think if you have the energy, they would look amazing painted in white to go with a vintage wooden table like mine above.

150 euros for the set of 6 chairs. Collection only.

Sharing is caring ❤️ Leave a comment and let's have a chat...


0 comments:

Post a Comment