Friday, March 14, 2014

THIS WEEK I LOVED...

1. Styling the new SS/14 BODIE and FOU collection with François and if you haven't done so, you should really request a copy of our catalogue (out mid-April). Believe it or not, I have brought in lots of happy colours to create a happy Summer home ;-)
 Summer Blue Inspiring Relaxing Effortlessly Chic
2. Have a Mother & Daughter lunch on Thursday at The Grove. Mila was feeling poorly and I was working from home but having lunch outside felt like we were both skiving work & school (delightful feeling even if it was for an hour)
3. Walking to work and running back home in my new leggings from Sweaty Betty (being still committed to my NY resolutions definitively makes me feel good about myself)
4. Baking one last time some savoury sweet potatoes muffins (recipe from Gwyneth's book*), before Steve & I started reducing our sugar intake for a month and embraced a week of crankiness!
The jury is still out on those muffins but I personally enjoyed them. However, as these included 2 cups of Maple sirup (which is a lot I think), I'm still on a look out for a proper savoury muffin recipe so let me know if you have one please.
* You can read my post on my fav 10 cooking books here

5. Receiving these gorgeous, blue turquoise tumblers!
Just having them on the vintage wooden trestle table (pictured above) I sourced from Anthropologie's props department two years ago, made me feel on holiday. My sister Elodie is going to get this new wooden trestle table & bench from Amazon and paint everything in white to create a similar workspace in her flat in Paris.
What did you love this week? I think it's a good exercise to reflect weekly on the positive things that happened, don't you think?
Have a fab weekend! Bises

Sharing is caring ❤️ Leave a comment and let's have a chat...


0 comments:

Post a Comment