Monday, April 7, 2014

Styling masterclass with Anouk B | Joyeuse Clique

20 bloggers...
5 nationalities...
2 days in Pernes-Les-Fontaines...
1 concept store as a playground
= First blogger session organised by Joyeuse Clique at La Maison Pernoise which was just brilliant and definitively the best blogger meeting I've attended.

The styling workshop was run by Anouk B who I absolutely adore but working, sleeping with her (we shared a bedroom) and talking with her about branding, styling, life etc... took my love for her to the next level (and dont get me started on her jumpsuit!)






SLOW DESIGN | SLOW FOODING
Developed around the aesthetics of the beautiful KINFOLK diners, our task on day one, was to style a table for the 50 guests coming for diner in the evening.
I'm not sure if my photos are a credit to the final result but it was beautiful and so was the food prepared by Mistral Gagnant Food Truck.






TRENDS STYLING
Day 2: Anouk talked us through the various trends for 2014/2015 and then we have to pick one theme to style. I chose African Indigo...You can see more images on Instagram


PERSONAL BRANDING
Our last task was to style a moodboard that reflected our personality, what we loved, what we want for the years ahead. For me, it was all about slowing down, linens, whites, textures, raw material, doing things from the heart (as usual) and of course the most important thing in my life: Mila and my family...


LINK LOVE
Anouk...
Iris...
Ilaria...
Caroline...
Juliana...
Elodie...
Catherine...
Nannette...
Cathrin...
Christine...
Melina...
Elisabeth...
Marion...
Cez...
and of course Lau
Sharing is caring ❤️ Leave a comment and let's have a chat...

0 comments:

Post a Comment