Tuesday, April 1, 2014

WISHLIST 01 | 2014

Despite trying to be my usual upbeat and positive self here, it has been one of the most difficult week at work for various reasons so I'm relishing flying off to France this morning to attend a styling workshop with Anouk at La Maison Pernoise and have a bit of a break.
As I will be missing Liberty's in-store event on Thursday, I've put together some of my favourite pieces...

























































3/ Aesop (the whole collection will do thanks very much)
Oh and two more things... I'm doing a 30 days-30 ways green smoothies challenge and we are having a Mini Spring Sale in the shop to  make room for the new collection but things are selling out fast and most of it, won't come back in stock.

Sharing is caring ❤️ Leave a comment and let's have a chat...

0 comments:

Post a Comment