Wednesday, March 13, 2013

3 inspiring bedrooms styled in blue | Get the look

This morning, Francois & I are shooting the last photos required to complete the bedroom spread of the BODIE and FOU SS/2013 catalogue. As we will be styling our new blue stonewashed duvet cover, I thought, today was perfect to share with you these beautiful & inspiring bedrooms and luxury beds styled with blue. 
Blue is definitively my second favourite colour after white. I don't know if it's a childhood spent on the Atlantic coast but for me, nothing better than blue screams HOLIDAYS

What colour screams HOLIDAYS to you??
I hope you'll forgive me for including one of my styling jobs (pic 2) in our home in France but I love this image because Mila was only 5 on the photo and if you had seen what the room was like when we got the house, you would be very proud of me :-)

{Get the look from my holiday home}
- Mirror on the wall, wall lights and ceiling light are vintage pieces found in second-hand shops but you can find similar items on E-bay
- the blue sheet is an old cotton sheet I dyed in the washing machine using Dylon Dye (it's an easy & fun job)
- My mum covered the headboard with linen fabric linen & made the curtains but if you don't know how, one of my lovely sponsors Curtains Made Simple will be able to help you (link on right hand side) 
- the white vase is from Ikea
- the white pillow cases were purchased during a trip in Greece

// Photography: 1. Styling: Anna Gillar | 2. Styling by me | 3. In Association with 1907 Beds | All opinions and layouts my own

0 comments:

Post a Comment