Thursday, March 21, 2013

Instant styling with wooden chopping boards


Last time I was in Paris, this exhibition really stroke a chord with me, probably because //NATURALS was the kind of collection I was craving to put together but I also thought having all these beautiful wooden chopping boards on a wall was a great idea..


























This beautiful photo above allows me to share with you the work of Myriam Balaÿ Devidal, a French designer who designed the beautiful white and indigo pendant lamp in Papier-mâché. Isn't this gorgeous?  You can also see her creations on Copirates
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So all you need to do is to decide on the colour scheme (i.e. indigo like above or wood & white like I would do mine) and have fun!

// Photo 1: styling Cleo Scheulderman Photography: Jeroen Van Der Spek | white stoneware bowl | wooden chopping boards | Aqua stool | industrial stool | Bell pendant light






















0 comments:

Post a Comment