Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mila's bedroom | Get the look



I'm often asked what colour I used in Mila's bedroom and now that the handmade Pigmée collection is back in stock, I thought I would share again these details as some of you may have missed my previous posts.

{GET THE LOOK}
- I painted only one wall in Down Pipe by Farrow & Ball and painted the other three bright white to keep the room light.
- It took me ages to find a contemporary, affordable bed for Mila and in the end, I got hers from Ikea but since then, I discovered COSATTO.
- The light grey linen duvet cover is from here and exists in double size too.
- I also used the lovely Pigmée garland to soften the look of the wall. 
- The "You are Loved" sticker used to be on BODIE and FOU but is now sold out. However, if you wish to achieve a similar look with any of these wall stickers and add one of your family photo. Voila! If you have any questions, just leave a comment...well even if you don't have any question ;-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// (C) Photography: Francois Kong | Styling: Karine Kong 
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment