Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Latest styling job | B&W workspace

First of all, a BIG thank you for all your messages and chats on Twitter and Instagram when I was ill these last few days. Being sick is incredibly boring and it was a lot more entertaining to chat to some of you rather than be alone in bed (there is so much TV one can watch in one day!). 
I'm still not 100% and woke up last night at 3am, then 5am and 6am so I doubt I'll be very alert today but I'll try. 
The second image is the one I initially styled for the workspace spread of our new SS/2013 catalogue (out next Friday) to show you how you can create a nice, inspiring monochrome home office easily (see get the look below).
In the end we didn't use it. I wanted our new catalogue to be even more beautiful and inspiring than the previous ones and this shot didn't have enough of a WOW factor for me.
I felt it was again a monochrome theme like the one I had styled for the previous catalogue (photo 3) and I wanted to give you something different and I'm glad I did because I LOVE the new one which I will show you next week when our catalogue is out.

{GET THE LOOK}
// Image 1
Washi tapes | Jar from Ikea | Polar bears (back in Sept)

// Image 2
Metal cabinet | Family Hearts print {Exclusive}| Batgirl print (new format!) | Monkey print | Narrow shelf from Ikea | White owl vase | Wire letter tray | Wooden stool white/nature | Natural basket used as paper bin

// Image 3
Rock Flag print | Feathers print | Clip on light | White owl vase used as a pen pot holder | B&W photo on the wall of my friend Perrine Fifadji who is an amazing dancer and singer.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// (C) Styling: Karine Kong | Photography:  Francois Kong | Request the BODIE and FOU catalogue

0 comments:

Post a Comment