Sunday, May 12, 2013

LA PRINCESSE AU PETIT POIS | GORGEOUS FRENCH KIDS FASHION

Each time, I post a photo of Mila on Instagram, wearing French clothes, I get asked where I bought the dress, the blouses, the skirts from so today I thought I would introduce you to one of my favourite French kids label La Princesse au Petit Pois.
I met Alexandra, the designer via Facebook last year and very quickly, without having meeting her in real life, I felt a great connection with her so when I went to Paris in January to source product for the shop, we decided to meet up at a trade show along with Michelle and Deborah.
I think I never felt so charmed by someone... 
I met someone who has a wicked sense of humour, someone deep, kind and smart, with a wealth of experience (she launched La Princesse au Petit Pois 19 years ago) and I think by the end of our meeting, I was just in love with her.
Her new collection is as beautiful as the person she is...
Everything is handmade in her workshop in Montpellier and the the cotton and linen fabrics she uses are high quality.
My favourite pieces are this ILO linen blouse that Mila is wearing above, NOTRE COEUR linen dress (in fig it looks gorgeous!) and this beautiful ALICE linen dress in white, which is also Mila's favourite and I think it perfect for little flower girls at a wedding.
This year, Alexandra has also launched a women collection which is as poetic and charming as the kids collection so have a look, I think you won't be disappointed.
Today, we're having lunch with Mandy, Founder of Hush (another brand I love) and her family and I'm very looking forward to it. Have a great Sunday! xoxo

Chaque fois que je mets une photo de Mila sur Instagram, on me demande d'ou ses robes, blouses, chaussures viennent (souvent c'est de France) et donc je me suis dit qu'aujourd'hui, j'allais vous présenter une de mes créatrices pour enfants préférées La Princesse au Petit Pois.
J'ai rencontré la créatrice Alexandra, sur Facebook l'année dernière et très vite, sans l'avoir rencontrée en vraie, j'ai senti une connection avec elle donc quand je suis allée a Paris en Janvier pour créer la nouvelle collection du magasin, nous avons décidées de nous retrouver au salon avec Michelle et Deborah.
Je crois n'avoir jamais été aussi charmée par quelqu'un...
J'ai rencontré quelqu'un qui a beaucoup d'humour, quelqu'un de profond, gentil, intelligent avec des années d'experience (Alexandra a lancé La Princesse au Petit Pois il y a 19 ans) et je crois qu'a la fin de notre réunion, j'étais in love with her ou du moins, très très séduite.
Sa nouvelle collection est aussi belle que la personne qu'elle est...
Tout est fait dans son atelier de Montpellier et les tissus de Lin et coton qu'elle utilise sont très beaux.
Mes modèles préférés sont la blouse ILO en lin que Mila porte (photo 1), la robe en lin NOTRE COEUR (qui est magnifique couleur figue) et cette très jolie robe ALICE en lin blanc, qui est aussi la préférée de Mila et qui est parfaite pour habiller des petites demoiselles d'honneur a un mariage.
Cette année, Alexandra a également lancé une collection pour femmes qui est aussi belle que celle pour enfants. Allez voir, vous ne serez pas décues. 
Aujoud'hui, nous allons déjeuner avec Mandy, la fondatrice de Hush (une autre marque que jaime beaucoup) et sa famille et il me tarde. Je vous souhaite un bon Dimanche! bises

// Credits: Photo 1 by me | Photo 2 by Geraldine de Goullard d'Arsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment