Thursday, May 16, 2013

Off to New-York...Any tips for me?

D-7 and we are off to New-York City for a family holiday (and a bit of work!) and I'm super excited! 
Before becoming une maman I used to go there every two or three years dreaming that one day I would live there but I haven't returned since I had Mila so a catch up between the Big Apple and I is long overdue!
I'm also going to meet up with my publishing Agent and the team to discuss my decoration book and now that I got used to the idea, I'm getting really excited to start on it. This is going to be such an interesting and creative project!

Since it has been ages I went to NYC and Brooklyn, I was wondering if you could help me with a few tips: places that I really need to so, things to do/to buy (I'm going there with an empty suitcase!) and gorgeous cafés to eat.

I'm looking for independent cafés that have an amazing atmosphere and very cool interior design details (either in Manhattan or Brooklyn) and also interiors to shoot so if you have an amazing place or you know someone that have a great home, by all means please let me know. 
You can email me details to leblog(at)bodieandfou(dot)com
And as thank you gift, if you hook me up with someone and we shoot their homes, I will send you this gorgeous type map of New-York as a thank you gift! How about that!? 

J-7 et nous partons a New-York pour des vacances en famille (et un petit peu de travail!) et je suis méga excitée!
Avant de devenir maman, j'allais a New-York pratiquement tous les 2 ou 3 ans rêvant qu'un jour, je vivrais la-bas et je n'y suis pas retournée depuis que j'ai eu Mila donc il est grand temps que New-York et moi nous retrouvions! 
Je vais aussi rencontrer mon agent et son équipe pour parler de mon livre de decoration et maintenant que je me suis habituée à l'idée, il me tarde en fait de commencer le travail. Cela va être un projet tellement intéressant et créatif! 

Etant donné que cela fait des lustres que je ne suis allée ni à NYC ou Brooklyn, je me demandais si vous pourriez me donner quelques conseils: les endroits à voir, trucs à faire/à acheter (j'y vais avec une valise vide!), des petits cafés sympa ou manger (bio)

Je recherche des petits cafés indépendants qui ont une super atmosphère et de chouettes détails de décoration (dans Manhattan ou Brooklyn) et aussi, j'aimerais photographier quelques appartements donc si vous avez un appartement de rêve ou connaissez quelqu'un qui a un super bel appart, n'hésitez pas a m'envoyer leurs détails.
Vous pouvez m'émailer a leblog(at)bodieandfou(dot)com
Et pour vous remercier, si nous arrivons à photographier leurs maisons, je me ferais un plaisir de vous envoyer cette belle affiche  type map of New-York en cadeau! Ca vous dit!?

//Amber Valetta photographed by Peter Lindberg
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment