Friday, June 7, 2013

Beautiful ceramics by Nelson Sepuvelda







One thing that made me really really happy this week was to finally receiving the collection of ceramics designed by Nelson Sepuvelda for Atelier Belarts Creations.
I have been in love with his work since they launched the collection at Maison & Object in Paris in 2008. However at the time, BODIE and FOU was only one-year old, our customer base wasn't as big as it is now and their minimum order was quite big so we decided it was too risky.
Now things have changed and I'm really happy to be able to add this beautiful collection as part of our collection.
I'm going to take a couple of Dadasi jugs home tonight to decorate our BBQ party on Saturday and I hope that the weather is going to get better because my plans involved outdoor styling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment