Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Boyfriend jeans look | Outfit perfection

One look I absolutely love wearing at weekends, is the combo: boyfriend jeans + white shirt. It's casual but add a pair of stilettos, a pristine fitted white shirt and a Clare Vivier clutch and you're ready for brunch in Notting Hill.Two of my fav fashion sites Coggles and My-Wardrobe have some great boyfriend jeans from Diesel and Maison ScotchIt's a look that Mandy from Hush Homewear wears very well here and Olivia Palermo too here with flat shoes and a white blazer. Sadly, flat pumps don't really work on my short and curvy figure but what works perfectly, is the pair of leopard printed stilettos I got in the Zara sale (here on IG). I think they're all sold out now but Debenhams and La Redoute have a decent collection in the sale. 3 useful links for you...**Fashion: My favourite look by far...option white t-shirt for the beach + pretty necklaces**Food: Steve and I had lunch at Granger & Co last Saturday in Notting Hill. It's one of the restaurants own by Australian Chef Bill Granger. The interior design is not groundbreaking but the food is good, healthy and tasty.**Fitness: Get yours arms ready for the beach with this TA workout for Goop or this one which is the one I'm doing. I've started a couple of weeks ago and I'm up to 50 reps daily and things are looking good!Pssst...I'm selling my leather jacket here
// Photography: 1.  | 2. 

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment