Thursday, October 3, 2013

They are back...



























































Our beautiful natural baskets are back in stock and I can finally breathe...

We had a huge amount of pre-orders for this basket (which is amazing!) but our supplier postponed the initial delivery date several times (less amazing suddenly) and I was starting getting a bit stressed out.

But everyone has been absolutely amazing considering the delay so thank you very much.
It's never an ideal situation when stock delivery gets pushed back but its worse when it's for a product in high-demand so I'm glad/relieved/happy that they are back.
We've also received this fabulous notebook (limited edition). I picked up mine at Design Junction a few weeks ago to jot down ideas for my new collection and thought they were so cool that I decided to add them to our collection.
We start styling & shooting our new AW/2013 collection next week (super excited!) and will put a few sneak-peeks on Instagram so come and say hello...
Bises

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment