Friday, February 7, 2014

Wall inspiration: BOLD & NOBLE new wallpaper collection





























One word: gorgeous!
Last week in Paris was very positive for many reasons and one of them was that I saw many inspiring designs at Maison & Objet...the kind of designs that give me butterflies in the stomach.

I didn't spot this new wallpaper collection by Bold and Noble in Paris but I'm really really excited to share it with you, because I think the whole collection is simply gorgeous.

Bringing Nature indoors, the Bold & Noble wallpaper collection draws inspiration from beautiful British landscapes and the wild and windy weather, all with a Scandinavian folklore twist. 
With the bold tree print ‘Northeasterly’ (my favourite!), the rolling hills of the ‘South Downs’, ‘Province’ inspired by Lowry, and the leafy ‘Autumn’ pattern, these wallpapers are both fun yet sophisticated.
Each design is available in different colours and I think it's a collection that will work amazingly both in a modern or classic home.
What do you think? What's your favourite design?

Click here to view the whole BOLD & NOBLE wallpaper collection >>

LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!



0 comments:

Post a Comment